Friday, March 26, 2010

What was that??

Courtney slept the entire night last night! Yay! I didn't hear her cough once. We put a humidifier right beside her bed and it worked wonders! She went to bed coughing a little bit and once she got up, she started to cough, but not during the night! I feel so much better when I have a full nights sleep and she seems to be in a better mood this morning too!

We're off to the midwife this morning for our 30 weeks check up and then out to lunch with a friend of mine. My dentist appointment yesterday went fine. They popped off my temporary crown and put my new one on, but I must say, something is not quite right yet. They ground it down so it would fit and my bite is good, I just can't pinpoint what is bothering me yet. They said this crown should last at least 15 years. If I take care of it, it should last a lifetime. We'll see about that!

Tomorrow Megan is participating in Sparks-a-rama here in Omaha. Every Wednesday night at Sparks, Megan's group has a game time. Every spring, churches from around Omaha put teams together and meet at a high school and play these games against each other, this is called Sparks-a-rama. We signed Megan up this year. We told her we would like her to do it this year and if she didn't like it, she didn't have to do it next year (our experiment child). Last Saturday she had practice and had a great time! The Sparks-a-rama is tomorrow morning at Papillion South High School. We have to be there at 9:45, so no sleeping in for us! I think it will be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment