Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday

Nothing beats playing polly pockets with a 3 year old for an hour before I even get the day started! Dressing dolls, doing their hair, setting up tables/ chairs, having a restaurant and ordering ice cream was all a part of it...I usually don't like playing pollies (I hate to admit), but lately, it sounds a lot better than cleaning my house or doing other things...

I'm not too anxious to get the day started anyway...I cracked a tooth about 2 months ago and my dentist wouldn't fix it because I was only in my 2nd trimester. He wanted to wait until my 3rd trimester, just as a precaution (even though my midwife said it was fine to fix in my 2nd). Since I will be 28 weeks on Friday, I scheduled my appointment for today to get my temporary crown and to fill a cavity. I am scheduled to be there for two hours. UGH!!!

Tomorrow I have my gestational diabetes test in the morning with my midwife and then in the afternoon, I am going to the dermatologist to get a mole taken off my back. I've had this mole forever and it was bleeding last weekend, so I am just going to go and have them take it off...again, we're going to hit our deductible this year, so it doesn't really matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment