Thursday, March 25, 2010

2:30 am

That's what time Courtney was up last night. This time not for bugs because we sprayed "bug spray" before she went to bed (it was air freshener, but it worked!). This time, she was coughing and got up to get a drink. While she was getting her cup of water off her dresser, she spilled it all over her dresser and her pajamas. So, I got in a very loud and tired voice "Mommmy!! My shirt's all wet!!"

So I get up (Matt said, "I got up last night!) and helped her change her pajamas, get a drink and get back to bed. She coughed for another 45 minutes before she stopped. Then of course, I couldn't get back to sleep.

Would it really be ok to give her some cough medicine??? I know they took it all off the shelves and you can only give it to 6 year olds and older, but seriously? I need some sleep!

(Yes, I know in about two months, I will be up 3-4 times a night nursing a baby, but let me get my sleep while I can!!)


On a different note, I get my permanent crown put in this morning. No more temporary crown! I just hope they can get it off now. I haven't had any trouble since they re-glued it back on a week and a half ago. Tomorrow I see my midwife for my 30 weeks appointment, then next Monday is my hematologist appointment. Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment