Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back to the dentist...

Unfortunately, I had to go back to the dentist today to get my teeth worked on some more. My bite was not right and I was not able to eat very well (which is not good when you are pregnant), so I went back, they ground my temporary crown down some more, and I was good to go! Courtney went with me and she came out with a new Dora toothbrush and a temporary play tattoo! She was pretty happy.

I also went to the dermatologist today and she looked at my mole that was bleeding last weekend. She said it must've gotten scratched or something because it looked fine. She offered to take it off (even though it didn't need to come off), but I said I was in enough pain yesterday and I'm not ready to be numbed up with another needle again. Maybe another day...

My midwife appointment also got moved from today to tomorrow, so I have my gestational diabetes test tomorrow. Maybe then all these crazy doctor appointments will be over!

No comments:

Post a Comment