Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Little visitor last night...

Last night, who knows what time it was, Little Miss Courtney decided to come running into our room, "There's a bug in my room!!" Matt got up to check it out and couldn't see a bug (which we knew was probably the case), but Courtney was still scared and wanted to sleep in our room. We allow this, but she can only sleep on the floor. Matt got the crib mattress and put it beside our bed. As he was getting her pillow and comfortor off of her bed, Megan decided to get out of bed and go to the bathroom, as I am laying in bed, the baby starts to kick. Great, all 3 kids are awake now!

Megan goes back to bed, Matt goes back to bed, (I never got up), and Courtney lays down on her bed, and we all try to go back to sleep. Matt and Megan are out right away. But Courtney and I are up for a little bit longer. Courtney has had a runny nose lately, so she coughs, and coughs and coughs. I give her four or more drinks of water, she has her kleenex, but it keeps going. Ahhh, stop!!! Eventually, she stops coughing and falls asleep and so do I. I wonder why we're all a little tired this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment