Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sun is Shining....but that can only mean one thing- mud!

Wow, it's finally nice enough to play outside again! Megan got off the bus, threw her jacket and backpack on the sidewalk, and ran off to play! It is so nice to be able to get outside and get some fresh air...but at this moment, my evil enemy is also present- mud! I hate mud! If anybody has any suggestions on how to get mud out of clothes, please tell me! I've been battling this for years now (and it's only going to get worse with a boy on the way). Why did Courtney have to put on pink sweatpants to play outside? Now she has mud up the back of the pants- ugh! It's just unavoidable! I threw her pants in the washer right away and put the soil level on "high." Hopefully this new washer will do the trick. :)

If you were wondering, I can get almost everything out of clothes except mud and chocolate ice cream!


Update: Courtney's pants came out clean! Happy day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment