Friday, March 19, 2010

Garage Wars

I think this is funny and I know Matt doesn't read my blog, so here it goes...

For quite some time, Matt and I have been "fighting" over the trash can in the garage. It sits between my van and his car, so whenever I have to go to that side of the car to put Megan in, I shove the trash can where his car goes. When he needs to get into his car, he shoves it into van (whether it is there or not). We've been doing this for awhile now and it is kind of annoying, especially now that I am getting bigger. :)

Last week after the trash men came, he just left the can outside, which I thought was GREAT. Well, last Tuesday after the trash men came, he pulled it back into the garage and put it back between the car and the van. Ugh! So when we came home Wednesday night from AWANA, I had to get Megan out of the car, so I shoved it into his car. Thursday morning, he went to leave, he must've just pushed it a little bit to the van, I didn't have to get Megan in or out, so I didn't see where it was.

Yesterday, he beat me home. This gave him the opportunity to shove the can all the way into my parking spot! Right in the middle!! I got home and saw it and just left my car outside for the night. This morning, I left and the can was still in my spot. Well, just now when I got home, I decided to play a little joke on Matt. Instead of getting out and moving the trash can back where it was supposed to go in order to get my van in the garage, I just pulled into his parking spot! HAHA, joke's on you!! Courtney and I both thought it was pretty funny, I wish I could see his face when he comes home tonight and sees my van in his parking space and the trash can in my spot!! What will he do then???


3 comments:

  1. Let me clarify the facts. It's true that we've been pushing the trash can back and forth, but generally we're both able to get our respectively vehicles into the garage without getting out and moving the trash... In addition and a little more background to the story, sometimes I drive my truck which you can see on the right hand side of the picture. When I drive it and Charla has the whole side of the garage to park, she has a bad habit of putting the van into the garage such that I cannot get the truck back into the garage without moving the van.

    When I came home yesterday, Charla had pushed the trash can so far over that I could not get my car in the garage without getting out of my car to move it, so when I moved it back, I pushed it into her stall to make a point. So... When I got home today, I pushed the garage door button and whamo... Not only do I have to move a trash can, but I have to move the whole stinking car! I got out of my car and Courtney was standing at the door laughing at me. In the end, I put the trash can back, put the van back where it belonged and put my car away. She started, but I ended it. Next time I'm parking my car sideways across the garage. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha!!!! I Love You Guys!!!! You two crack me up!!!! :]

    See Charla, he does read your blog!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. He only read it because I pointed it out to him. :) He hasn't read anything else.

    I laughed so hard when he got home yesterday, I was in tears!

    ReplyDelete