Monday, March 15, 2010

"Unofficial" due date

I was going to post this yesterday, but didn't get to it...

June 14th is my "unofficial" due date. My "official" due date is June 4th, but since I am more than likely to go overdue, I make the date 10 days overdue and count down to that one.

Here's my history:
Megan was 14 days overdue.(induced)
Courtney was 8 days overdue.(went on my own!)

I don't want to go 14 days again (risk factors), but I know my midwives will let me go 10, so I am adding 10 days to my due date and calling it my "unofficial" due date. I really want to hold out as long as I can and hope that I can go into labor on my own. I don't want to be induced again (but if I have to, I would, it's just a much harder labor).

So, I am "unofficially" due three months from yesterday!

(Then when I think about my real due date, it just sounds so much better!)

No comments:

Post a Comment