Saturday, March 13, 2010

Family Movie Night

Every Friday night, we sit down as a family and watch a movie. We're been doing this a couple of months and has become a tradition. Last night our movie of choice was:




We had seen this movie in the theatres about a year ago and Matt and Megan had recently read the chapter book together, so we ordered it from Netflix and watched it! Matt and Megan sat there the whole time and discussed the differences from the book and the movie, Courtney watched it, and I tried to keep my eyes open. I think I caught the beginning and the end of the movie last night.

After movie night, the girls usually have a slumber party. One girl pulls the crib mattress into the room of the other girl and they sleep in the same room together. I don't know what we're going to do when the crib mattress needs to go back to the crib in a couple of months! The girls look forward to slumber parties every week! I love it that they enjoy being best friends and look forward to their time together on these nights!

1 comment:

  1. You could have them sleep in the same bed OR put a tent in the room. I'll bet they would LOVE that.

    I just LOVE that you are blogging! This is so cool.

    ReplyDelete