Monday, September 30, 2013

School is back in session. :)

We got right back to school this morning and I think things went well!

I decided to just have school for half days this week. We still need to get the camper cleaned out plus the house cleaned up so I have somewhere to put everything out of the camper!

We started at 9 and did Bible class.  I then went over Megan's math lesson and then Courtney's math lesson.  It was weird checking assignments that the girls did six weeks ago!  Megan also had to think twice about some of her multiplication and addition facts!

After these were done, I went over Megan's English lesson.  I looked at her paper and didn't quite know what she was supposed to do, so we just went over the lesson again outloud, I didn't make her do her lesson as an assignment  She knows what subjects and predicates are. :)  We will move on tomorrow.

I then sat down with Courtney again and went over phonics and worked a little on reading. We also learned about nouns.

Then we were done!

I don't have time this week to do all our Sonlight curriculum, so that will just wait until next week.  I also decided that I want to keep all our Sonlight curriculum on the same week.  This involves Megan's history/ geography and LA, Courtney's LA, and science.  Hopefully we will be ready to pick this up next wek.

I also know that we hadn't finished our read-aloud from when we quit school in August and Megan hadn't finished her reading assignment, so we need to get those done before we go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment