Monday, August 8, 2011

Why do I put in the effort?

Interesting title, huh? That's my thoughts today on showering!

When we got camping, we shower/ give baths to kids about every other day. Usually we have a limited supply of water and dirty water storage space, so that is one thing we give up. It's fine when you are camping.

This last weekend while we were camping, the girls got a shower Friday night at my parents, Christian, Matt, and I got one Saturday morning in the camper.

No showers Sunday. Why shower when you are going to sweat all afternoon anyway?
Sitting at a parade in 90 degree heat- we were all sweating and we were gross! (And yes, we just came home and went to bed last night!)

Fast forward to this morning. Showers were my first priority after breakfast! Everybody had to get through and get cleaned up. So we did. First Christian, then the girls, then myself.

Let's enjoy being clean for at least a little bit.

Well, until we went swimming at 4 pm and need showers again!

I sometimes wonder, why do I put in the effort??

No comments:

Post a Comment