Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cleaning witha toddler- impossible!

Today is cleaning day for Courtney's birthday party. It will be a whole day ordeal, espcially with toddler-boy running around.

Already today, I can't seem to get anything accomplished that is under two feet off the ground.

I put the books back on the bookshelf, Christian pulls them off.

I pick up the toys, he gets them back out.

I put the picture albums back on the shelf, he pulls them off.

I put the rubbermaid containers back in the cupboard, he pulls them out.

I turn my back and he is 4 steps up on our staircase (on the outside of them now!).

I help Megan do something and he is standing on the fireplace.

I am dusting and he is pulling things out of the kitchen desk drawer.

Yesterday the girls cleaned the back windows and he was right there putting his fingerprints back on them.

Impossible!!! When is nap time???

No comments:

Post a Comment