Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday eve.

It's Courtney's 5th Birthday tomorrow. Don't remind me about how fast she is growing up!
She could be going to kindergarten this year!!

Anyway, we were talking this morning that it is her birthday eve. I said, "You know what we were doing 5 years ago today? Mommy was having contractions while at grandma Dee's lakehouse and daddy was off riding his new jetski!"

Pretty funny, huh? The next day, Matt reminded me, he went off to license his jetski, while I was at home in labor!!! I remember calling him and telling him to come home. He replied with, "I've stood in line for 45 minutes already, I'm not leaving now!" The minute he walked in the door at home, we packed up everything and went to the hospital!

About 2 1/2 hours later, Courtney was born! (That's a post for tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment