Thursday, August 4, 2011

Another day of packing

I knew this was coming. We were gone all last week and just returned Sunday.

We unpacked the camper.

Today, I have to pack it up again! I dislike packing!!

We are going to spend the weekend back home at the county fair. I am kind of excited!

When we went to Iowa, it took me about a 1 1/2 days to pack. Literally. I can't get much done while trying to keep track of Christian! I can get things packed in the house, but I can't get things taken out to the camper. Since he loves to go outside, he will follow me to the door everytime. Plus I load everything into laundry baskets, take them out, put everything away, and then come back inside for another load. This doesn't work too well with Christian free in the house. He doesn't like his pack-n-play much either, but that just might have to do today!

The girls also want to go to the gym today because there is tumbling class. Honestly, I would like to go to a exercise class too. I'm not sure if this will happen or not. I have some dr. appointments this afternoon, so I need to pack sometime.

It will be done by 5 pm tonight so we can leave as soon as Matt gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment