Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why won't he sleep??

Ok, the other day Christian slept the ENTIRE day away, today, I can't get him to take a nap at all! Good thing the girls are playing good together!

He's been kind of cranky lately, I think I've had too much milk in my diet and that might be why. He is reminding us of what Megan was like when she was a baby- before I took milk out of my diet. We are going to take it out again and see if it helps! I bet it will!

Matt is working hard on his room in the basement and has the walls painted and the ceiling is going up today. I can't wait to get Christian his own room. It's a challenge to put him down for a nap in my bedroom and then the girls go in and bother him, sometimes without me knowing! They also have all their art supplies in our sitting room and they like to play in there. And of course, they can't play quietly!

I am hoping to get Matt's office moved downstairs within a week (or so) and then start painting Christian's room- I definitely want to paint it blue and decorate it for him! We know we are staying in this house for a long time, so we can do something permanent. (Unlike when we did the girls' rooms in the old house, we knew we weren't going to stay, so we didn't do a lot.) I am anxious to get his crib up and have a place to put everything. We are debating his theme- cars, tractors (red of course), sports? I think this will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment