Thursday, June 24, 2010

Christian's 2 Week Checkup

I had to take Christian in to the doctor today for his 2 week checkup and another CBC.

Weight- 9 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. 65%
Height- 22 1/2 inches 97%
Head- 14 3/4 inches 55%

He was 9 lbs. and 21 inches at birth- he's a growing boy!

We took another CBC and his platelets have gone up even more- they were at 237,000 today! We're in the normal range! No more blood draws! His feet can finally heal.

The doctor checked him out and said he looks great. We talked about MSPI for a little bit and he thought if I took straight milk out of my diet, he might be good to go. He said milk products are probably ok. I'll try that!

The doctor said he doesn't need to see him until his 2 month checkup, which is in August. Our regular pediatrician will also be back from maternity leave by then, so we'll be seeing her at the new 192nd and Dodge location.

I got Christian's 2 month, Courtney's 3 year, and Megan's 7 year checkups all scheduled today. I don't want to go back to our office for awhile, I've been there every other day for the last two weeks!

1 comment: