Monday, June 7, 2010

Up last night...

Yesterday I was contracting about every 15-20 minutes all afternoon, they felt like Braxton-Hicks, but they were coming regularly. I was drinking water, but they were not stopping. They actually started while watching a movie, which is odd, so I got up to move around, but nope, they didn't stop.

Around 8 last night, we went for a huge walk- why not? I was still contracting and was having lower back pain and feeling kind of crampy, so I thought let's try something! We got back arond 8:30 and I was ready to sit down. I had contractions the whole time we were out. Again, I could walk through most of them, so I just kept pushing myself.

We finally got the girls to bed by 10 and went to bed myself. But apparently, my body thought it would be fun to start contracting even more. From about 10:30-2:15 or so, they were timeable. I even drank a big glass of water at midnight like I usually do, but they still didn't stop. They were coming every 2-5 minutes and some were pretty intense. I thought, I am going to be up all night and then have to go to the hospital and have a baby- I'm going to be so tired and I'm not going to have any energy to have this baby by morning time if I don't get any sleep!

Luckily, around 2:15, I fell asleep, so they must've stopped. About 3:15 I woke up again. I drank another big glass of water and the contractions started again. This usually doesn't happen! They were about every 5-7 minutes this time and not as strong, again, I fell back asleep about 4:30 and slept until Matt was up. I think I was in and out until he left and then I just got out of bed at 7. I'm done messing around and trying to get some sleep! Needless to say, I'm tired! And my back hurts, I don't know if it's from trying to sleep every which way last night or if baby is moving down.

I told Matt to keep his phone on him because I was still having a few here and there this morning before he left. I'm going to get up and start moving around here in a little bit. Just being out of bed helps a lot! I'm going to drink a couple big glasses of water like I usually do and see how things are. I also hope the girls don't give me too much grief today, I'm going to let them sleep as long as they want! We'll see if we go anywhere or not today..but I do think walking about 100 times around the mall might do the trick!

This was about a 4 day process when I had Courtney and this just might be the beginning, we'll keep hanging in there and keep trying to stay busy!

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying to stay busy? You should be trying to get some sleep so you will be rested and ready to push that baby O-U-T! :]

    ReplyDelete