Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last Day of School- Pictures Included!

Yesterday was Megan's last day of school for the year! I think she really enjoyed school and will miss it, but I am also looking forward to her being home for the summer!

I took some pictures during the day to remember it by!


Almost every day for the last year, she has ate Berry Colossal Crunch (Captain Crunch). It has to be the off-brand too, I bought her the "real" stuff one time and she refused to eat it!


She sat on the steps every morning and put her shoes on.



Pictures outside before we headed to the bus stop for one last time!




Walking down the sidewalk to the bus stop.



Megan loved being first in the line at the bus stop, we were out early on Wednesday, so she was first in line. The kids would just line up as they got out there and often they would run to beat each other in line.


All the kids that got on at the bus stop every morning. Every once in awhile, another girl would get on too, but she wasn't there Wednesday morning.

Brianna, Sarah, Ethan, Libby, Lily, Megan, Mitchell, and Grant.

Megan was the only one without a sibling out there, so I walked her out every morning and waited until she got on the bus to head back home.


These three girls were in kindergarten together this year.

Libby, Lily, and Megan

Libby and Megan were in the same class together.


Getting on the bus one last time as a kindergartener!



After school, I went and got her from school instead of her having to take the bus home. I wanted to get a picture with her and her teacher, she will have her for 1st grade too.



After I got her from her teacher, she wanted to show me how she can do the monkey bars, she's been working on them for awhile. She didn't quite get all the way across!



As we were leaving the playground, she saw Mrs. King, her music teacher. This was Megan's FAVORITE teacher this year, I'm not sure why, but I think some of it has to do with her long, red hair. Megan just adored her and made her pictures all the time, so of course, I had to get a picture.



Wwe got in the car and Megan says, "You know mom, I'm a first grader now. Mrs. Elvers said as soon as that last bell rang that we were first graders!"

You're right, Megan, you are now a first grader!!


No comments:

Post a Comment