Wednesday, December 12, 2012

School?

I had planned on taking the two weeks around Christmas and New Year's off of school, but I'm beginning to think differently now!

I think we need to take the two weeks BEFORE Christmas off!!

I have so much to do around here. Put up the Christmas tree, decorate, take down thanksgiving items and put those away. Shop and wrap presents, etc, etc. etc!!!

It is already Wednesday and we only have one day's worth of school done this week!!

I think we are going to take these two weeks and do one week's worth of school and then do the same for the following two weeks.  Then we won't lose all that we have been learning.

Did I mention that I got my laundry room painted the other day, so I have baskets of dirty laundry in my dining room and my dryer in my kitchen? I haven't had time to mop that disgusting laundry room floor yet, I want to get that done before putting everything back.

Plus we are having some friends over tomorrow that we are just getting to know, so of course we want a clean house!

UGH! Anybody want to come and help me???

No comments:

Post a Comment