Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh Monday!

I don't usually have trouble having school and dealing with the kids that are not "in school" at the time, but today it has been a little bit of a challenge.

The kids have discovered legos and they are all over my living room floor, which is great, but when you have three kids together trying to play with something, it doesn't go well. Two kids goes well, but I can't do that around here.

And plus the fact that Christian is a boy and is Mr. Destructo- he throws the legos, tears instruction manuals, throws the lego box, breaks the girls' creations, etc. If I hear "Christian, stop that!" one more time, I am going to scream.  He is also putting legos in his mouth, which has earned him three trips to time-out already this morning, which of course, interupts our learning and school takes only longer!

Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment