Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Decorations

Yep, we're totally skipping school today to put Christmas decorations up!

Do I feel bad? Nope!

The girls did a great job cleaning and they helped put things up. 

We also put up a new tree we bought last night, but I am not sure if it is good enough, so we left it for Matt's approval before we put the ornaments on. Instead, the children have chose to play with the ornaments until the time comes to put them on the tree. :)

I also realized the other day that the only Christmas exposure my kids are getting are what I will be teaching them! Wow! I made some new plans and now we are doing an advent calendar, singing Christmas songs, reading Christmas stories, and doing Christmas crafts everyday!

Megan is so funny, she doesn't want to do anything that doesn't have to do with Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say thats WONDERFUL!!!!!
    Love and hugs,
    Grandma Lu

    ReplyDelete