Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas shopping

I have changed my ways around here.

I am no longer going to the stores to buy Christmas presents- I have rediscoverd amazon.com!!!

Why I loved this so much:

1. I did not have to go to the store with three kids in tow and face the crowds.
2.  I could buy things and not have three children with me.
3.  I could put things in my "cart" and then think about them awhile and either keep them or buy them later.
4.  There was much more variety of gifts online. I found things I didn't even know some things existed!  I found gifts that I would've never found in a store!
6.  Shipping was free!!!
7.  Things have already started coming in the mail and the girls aren't even asking what is in the packages.
8.  If I didn't find something on amazon, I went to walmart, if I didn't find it there, I went to another store.  I actually did this for a gift for Courtney this year, I ended up getting it from Kmart.
9.  I can price compare and know where I am getting it the cheapest.
10.  I can shop after everybody goes to bed and not have to take time away from the family or school to go to the stores!

Any other year, I would get a list of what I needed and where I was going to buy it. I would head out about December 23rd (yes, seriously) and shop as fast as I could and get everything bought within a couple of hours.  I am actually going to get shopping done early this year.

Maybe I will have the presents wrapped and under the tree before Christmas Eve this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment