Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fun Germs!

I wish the flu virus would leave our house. We are going on day five of somebody not feeling good.

Matt had it first, he went to the dr. and got the official diagnosis of the flu. They gave him tamiflu and he's great now, just a little back pain yet, no big deal!

Myself- I am just a little light-headed, some stomach pain, little lack of energy, but not too bad.I find that if I keep something in my stomach, I actually feel better. I almost feel worse overnight. I have been taking matt's tamiflu, he saved it for me. :) He says he needs me around here!

Megan- Some light-headed, dizzy, pale-looking, lack of appetite. She's getting over it, I think.

Courtney- She has the best immune system of all of us! She hasn't had one symptom and hasn't been sick at all!!! Wonderful! We told her a couple days ago that if dad and mom are both sick, then Megan is in charge. If dad, mom, and Megan are sick, then she is in charge. She made the comment yesterday that she is in charge of the house!

Christian- Tuesday night- puked 4 times, Wednesday fine, Thursday fine, Friday morning- diahrrea and puking within 5 minutes in the morning, Saturday fine, Sunday- diahrea and puking again within 5 minutes. What is going on? and he acts just fine in the meantime!

What can we do to get rid of this virus?? or two because obviously there are two different viruses going on in our house (one is achy, dizzy, the other is GI issues like Christian)

If there is any time to get sick, then we should get sick during Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment