Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Potty Training

I think I can say that Christian has been the easiest one to potty train.

He woke up completely dry last night. I am amazed.

He's only had about one accident a day.

I am really trying to teach him to tell me when he has to go potty and then I will take him, I don't want to take him every couple hours or so without him telling me (get it?). I did this with Courtney and it took her awhile to recognize the need to go herself, we had accidents for a long time.

Hopefully soon we can trust him outside of the house and in his carseat. With almost a week of potty training, I'm not quite there yet. As much as I don't like pull-ups, they will work for those "outside of the house" situations.  At least there's Lightning McQueen on them and he doesn't want to go potty in them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment