Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today went much better!

Today was busy, but we had no tears from anybody at the Ruwe house! Yay!

I took all the kids to the gym this morning, then had a 15 month well-baby appointment for Christian. He weighs 23 pounds (23%) and is 33 inches tall (93%). He is tall and skinny!

Then home for lunch and school all afternoon. Seriously, we did school until Megan went to bed. She had breaks, don't worry. If our read-alouds didn't take an hour and a half, we would have been done much sooner!

I'm glad I didn't have much else to do today and I could get housework done while Megan was working, that seems to work good.

Tomorrow it's shower day again for all the kids in the morning, so we'll be up early and out the door for preschool again. We have AWANA tomorrow night, so hopefully I can find Courtney's Cubbies paper before we go. Megan has her verses memorized for Sparks, thanks to incorporating it into school everyday!

Hopefully my stress level will go down too as we begin to fall into a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment