Friday, September 9, 2011

School

Ok, as for yesterday, I went to the gym in the morning. The girls got up and were just crazy, so I thought we could go burn off some energy. I was also kind of stressed out about the day, so I had some stress to burn off, so off we went! We did end up getting everything done for school except for one subject! Not bad!

Today Courtney had preschool, so we did errands and such this morning, we are about to get school started for the afternoon. I don't think we are going to get everything done, but there's always tomorrow (Even though I will hate to do school on Saturdays, I really want to get the week's worth of assignments done before we start again next Monday!)

But first I have to deal with some bad behavior. I have noticed that since we have started schooling, I have some behavior troubles with Megan. I think it is because while we are schooling, she gets 1 on 1 attention, which she loves! The problem is that when it is time to be done or for her to interact again with the other kids and NOT get that full attention, she strives for it by being naughty. Something else to figure out for this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment