Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. It was 9:10 tonight and everybody was tucked into bed. How did we manage that??

2. Why am I not reading a book or watching something I want on TV? Why am I sitting on my computer??

3. Tomorrow is my birthday. Actually I am not too excited about turning 34. Ugh.

4. I think mother's should get more recognition than they do for their kids' birthdays. It takes a lot fof work to have a baby. So thank you mom for having me!

5. I took a meal to a friend of mine who had a baby about a week ago. I really enjoy doing this.

6. We didn't get to do school outside today. Christian took an earlier nap than expected and I didn't want to chase him around the back yard while trying to teach Megan. We did school inside and then went to the park for awhile.

7. Even though our playground is under construction at our park, the girls have been having great fun playing with leaves and sticks. Who knew? We usually go down there about 4 and stay til 5 or so. There was another little girl down there today, so they had a great time!

8. Tomorrow I am going to the gym and am doing yoga. I'm paying for it, I should at least use it once a week!

9. Tomorrow is AWANA again. We have been working on our AWANA verses during school. Megan's next lesson is to review the Old Testament books. She knew them last year, but I think she is scared to do it again. She knew the New Testament books really well!

10. Really, why can't we have gorgeous weather like this everyday???

No comments:

Post a Comment