Saturday, September 10, 2011

Lets play along!

I saw this on somebody else's blog and even though I wasn't tagged, I thought I would play along.

teaching a toddler how to talk, we need a new word beside "tractor"
getting
used to not having a clean house.
working on relieving stress
hanging out with friends
soaking up the sun before winter hits
researching science projects and better science curriculum
singing along with the girls as we listen to the same CD for the 50th time in the car
listening to all the questions my girls come up with
playing baseball wtih Christian in the house
praying that homeschooling will work out
saving so I can keep my gym membership
baking in my microwave lately to save on our electicity bills
planning on going jetskiing tomorrow
watching my daughter play with one of her old classmates from public school
wishing that we could get hooked up with some homeschooling families and start to make some connections
looking for winter clothes for the oldest and youngest
having no desire for snow
starting to realize that it is almost my 34th birthday.
thanking God for everything I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment