Sunday, May 16, 2010

We have a carseat!

We went carseat shopping yesterday and Courtney and baby boy now have new carseats!
(Babies R Us had 20% off sale!)

Baby's new carseat, it was a display model, so we got it for $100 off plus another 20% off! I don't really like the colors, but I couldn't pass up that deal. It is also a carrier that will hold him until 35 pounds, but I'm sure he'll outgrow the length first.

Megan and Courtney. We are going to keep Megan in her Britax Regent until she outgrows it. We bought Courtney a new Britax Frontier 85. This will turn into a high-back booster seat for Megan when she outgrows the harness and then Courtney will get her Regent. The Frontier is good until 2019, so we will get 9 year's use out of it! I'm excited!

Thanks to my friend April, who is a carseat tech, we have them all properly installed and ready to go!

We can now have this baby!

Wait, maybe I should pack my bags too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment