Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Night of Pampering!

Last night was quite fun! I had received a gift certificate back at Christmas for a pedicure and I thought now would be a good time to use it!

On Monday nights, we have Uncle Night here at the Ruwe house. Matt's brothers and sister-in-laws come over, we eat some food, and spend the night playing with Megan and Courtney. Last night, I thought that maybe while the uncles are over here with the girls, us sister-in-laws could go out for pedicures!

So, I emailed everybody and they were all on board! There were four of us that met for pedicures and then we went out for supper! It was a great night of relaxing and for me, time away from the girls. I got a pedicure and then I got served at a restaurant, I didn't have to do any work!

This especially nice because yesterday while we were playing at the mall, Courtney climbed up a tree and a little boy decided to climb behind her and she couldn't get down. She gave me this look of fear and I jumped up to go get her off! Well, in the meantime, I pulled some more muscles in my stomach and they were sore all afternoon. These were muscles that were already hurting, so I just made it much worse! But Courtney didn't fall! Today I can barely walk because they hurt, time to load up on tylenol!

Today we have another busy day, so hopefully I'll have some time to sit and rest this afternoon.

Time to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment