Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Baby Rowan!

We got to head down to Lincoln Saturday afternoon to meet my new niece! What a sweet little girl! And very, very cute!

I wanted to give the girls a chance to hold her since we are going to be having a baby around here in a couple of weeks. I asked Courtney first if she wanted to hold and her she said yes! She was so good with her! She just grinned and looked at her the whole time!



Then we let Megan hold her.


Then they both wanted to hold her!



They both did really good with her, which gives me hope. I am not worried about Megan adjusting to a baby, but Courtney might be a handful. She wants a sister, not a brother. I am glad Courtney had a smile on her face and was so gentle with her. We'll see if things change within the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment