Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Today's thoughts

1. Check clothes for stickers before sending them through the washer and dryer.
Megan had a sticker on her brand new tinkerbell shirt and after about 3 washes, I'm still trying to get the stickiness out!

2. Maybe my ears get more sensitive when I'm pregnant.
I gave the girls a bath tonight and almost made them whisper because they were being so loud (or at least I thought!) I don't like loud noises anyway, but they seemed to be louder than normal. :)

3. I can't do everything anymore like I used to!
Good thing I only have a little over 4 weeks left (3 technically) and I can get my stamina back. I will also be glad when I won't have to worry about contractions and drinking enough water during the day.

4. I only have about 4 more weeks of wearing the same clothes over and over and over. Just grin and bear it for now!
I love coming home from the hospital because I get a whole new wardrobe to wear!

5. I really need time to myself during the day.
I love that my girls get along so well and they will go off and play by themselves after school.
I love that during the day when Megan is at school, Courtney will just go to her room and play by herself. Little does she know that "quiet time" is really for mom and not so much for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment