Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can't wake up!

Days like today I wish I drank coffee.

I cannot wake up, it doesn't help that I was awake from 3:30-5:30 last night or even maybe longer. Ugh. Then when I get back to sleep, Matt's alarm goes off and he's up. Then I get back to sleep again and he comes to say good bye. (Which Matt, I do appreciate, but I'm tired!). Then shortly after that, I need to get Megan up and off to school. Hopefully I can take a nap today!

On a lighter note, Courtney has cracked me up lately.

1. Yesterday she told me she's never going to change her underwear again just because she doesn't want to. Good thing tonight is bath night and she will be forced to. :)

2. A couple of days ago she said, "Mom, I can't wait for your baby to pop out so I can sit on your lap again." Not too long Courtney!

3. She has also told me that I smell because I have a baby in my tummy. Wait, she said my baby smells, not me. Because he is a boy baby.

4. The other day at the mall, we were playing and she came over and said, "It smells like boy poop." Get use to it Courtney!

No comments:

Post a Comment