Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just for the record!

I just wanted to write down that I have been having contractions all day, but they are not all false contractions. They are different.

Actually they started last night at supper. We were eating at CiCi's pizza and I was having contractions pretty consistently. They would start towards the bottom of my stomach and work their way up. My stomach would not necessarily get hard as a rock either, plus I didn't have to go to the bathroom after every one like I do with the Braxton Hicks. I think I was having a few false ones in there, but they were definitely different than what I am used to!

Before I went to bed, I drank 2-3 glasses of water to make them stop, but then after I went to bed, I was up going to the bathroom quite a bit! Around 2, I realized that I was contracting again and that my stomach hurt from them all. I couldn't sleep! I drank another glass of water, took some tylenol, put a fan on me (I was hot), and went back to bed. Amazingly, I went to sleep until around 7 this morning!

This morning I woke up having them again, except these were more of a mixture of Braxton Hicks and the lower ones. I got out of bed before my alarm went off. It actually felt good to get up and walk around, if I lay in bed too long, my back starts to hurt. I got the girls up and Matt gave them baths. I was still contracting every once in awhile. Before we went to church, I took some more tylenol. Church was fine, more contractions and then they have just been on and off this afternoon. I usually have a lot of contractions in the morning and then they taper off around lunch time. Some this afternoon have been lower stomach ones (real?) and some have been Braxton Hicks. We'll see what tonight brings.

I have also lost my appetite. I really don't feel like eating, which is so unlike me! I ate a small breakfast, lunch, a small snack and now supper. I wonder what that is about! Maybe I am still full from CiCi's last night?

In no way am I giving up any hope of having this baby early. I would love it, but I'm not getting my heart set on anything! I know better! But maybe I should pack my bags and line up babysitters...

I am due June 4th and my 10 day overdue date is June 14th! (Actually one midwife said I could go over 14 days, so we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment