Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Long night...

I was up at 3:30 am this morning contracting again. I had to get up to go the bathroom and they started. I am glad I slept good until then! They went on til about 5, I actually sat up in bed and drank two full glasses of water. I didn't want to wake Matt up because they weren't really hard and he's been sick. They finally tapered off about 5:15 or so and then Matt's alarm went off at 5:30. I think I drifted in and out of sleep until he left around 6:45. I said to keep his phone on him and answer it! I also asked him what our plan is if I go into labor (he works all the way downtown).

Megan came into my room at 7 (I was hoping to sleep longer) and she laid beside me, I am contracting this morning and my stomach is sore, so we'll get Megan off to school and Courtney and I are supposed to tour Rotella's this morning, but that might not be happening. I might just stay in the comfort of my own home for the morning.

Maybe Courtney and I will go walk around the block some more and see if I can get anything to happen. oh and maybe take some more tylenol.

No comments:

Post a Comment