Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break!

I just wanted to say that I love spring break! Up about 8:30 or 9, breakfast about 9:30-10, lunch about 1-1:30, maybe get out awhile, late snack, supper, then bed! Ah, I get a whole week of this! Next time Megan is out of school for this long, we're going to have a little baby boy keeping us up all night!

I do admit though, I like the school schedule. I like getting up early, getting Megan off to school, getting out with my friends/ Courtney's friends in the morning, home for lunch, and then taking care of things around the house in the afternoon. I am definitely not getting as much done this week as I usually would if Megan was in school. My schedule is off! One part is that I don't have any energy all of the sudden since these braxton hicks contractions have started and the girls have stuff/toys in every corner of the house! (two girls home, twice the mess) I can't clean up everything and I don't really have the energy to get on their case about it either!

I also want to take this week and enjoy having Megan home. I just want to let her play with her sister and not worry about school! I love the relationship they have, but I know they need to clean up their messes too, so maybe tomorrow we will get to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment