Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Dishwasher!!

We finally have a new dishwasher, it's not installed yet, but it's at our house. After a night and day of searching, looking on Consumer Reports, stopping at Lowe's twice, Furniture Mart twice, and even Menard's, we settled on another Whirlpool Gold. Yes, this is what we just had and I hated it. It didn't clean my dishes and was terrible. I was secretly hoping it would break down so I could get a new one.

The other night when we got back from our walk, there was water on my kitchen floor and through the back of the house. We pulled the whole thing out yesterday and there was water and mold underneath it! The lines were also leaking water. Matt's dad and Matt took the dishwasher out back to the patio and tore it apart. The insides were disgusting!! They had calcium-deposits all over and they were covered in old food. We figured that it would be just as much to buy a new one as to fix the old one (which again, I hated anyway!)

But you say, why did we buy another whirpool Gold if I hated the one I had? Because they were rated #1 on Consumer Reports and it was a really good dishwasher for our price range.

If this one gives me ANY trouble, it is going back to the store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment