Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shower Pictures!

I finally have a moment when I can sit down, download pictures, and post them on my blog. Courtney and I don't have plans this morning, so we are catching up on things around the house.


Last Sunday I had a baby shower given by my sister-in-laws and one of Matt's aunts. It was great! Here are some pictures from our time together.

Sheryl brought the food and it was yummy! I got to bring home some leftovers.




The two grandmas of this little boy! He is the first grandson on each side.


The presents!



Some candids of the girls


Courtney and her friend Riston :

Megan and her friends, Fiona and Raeanne


Courntey being goofy again!


The fun part was opening the presents! I had lots of little helpers!






Family pictures

All the Ruwe ladies plus my mom:


The Hasemann side:


After I got home, I put the presents on the living room floor. I don't have anywhere else to put them yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment