Monday, April 12, 2010

Am I ever going to blog again???

Wow, I was looking at my website and realized I hadn't blogged since last Wednesday/ Thursday. That is a long time for me...it's been a crazy week and weekend. Megan had spring break last week, so I had two kids running around instead of just one. We were also gone a night to CoCo Key (more to come later) and we weren't home much this weekend!

Today should be back to normal. I just put Megan on the bus, so she is on her way to school. Courtney is still sleeping. She hasn't felt good since about Wednesday and we had a long weekend, so she can sleep awhile. Then we need to get back to our routine, I think she's ready to have the house to herself again. Her and Megan got along great last week, but they also had their moments when you could tell Courtney wanted some extra attention.

I will blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment