Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Courtney's First Dentist Appointment!

Today Courtney went to the dentist for her first cleaning...but before I post those pictures, I want to post pictures of her crazy hair this morning!

She was sweating last night when she went to bed because she is still sleeping under her comfortor and when she sweats, her hair gets super curly! She still had her super curly hair this morning when she woke up, so I had to get a picture!

I need to find her a cooler blanket for the summer!





We also noticed this morning that our flowers are blooming outside our house! They are so pretty!



Finally, Courtney went to the dentist and had her first cleaning this morning. She did great! She watched "Curious George" and "Sid the Science Kid" while they were cleaning her teeth, so she wasn't paying attention the whole time. She didn't like when they put flouride on her teeth though, I just don't think she liked the grape taste. The dentist came in and looked at her teeth and say she has a very beautiful "princess smile." I hope she continues to have good teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment