Thursday, April 8, 2010

CoCo Key

We are headed off to CoCo Key Water Resort today for some Ruwe family fun! We are going to spend the night at the hotel and spend two days at the water park for a great price! It is $129 to spend the night. We've had a $100 gift certificate for over two years plus a $20 coupon, it will cost us $9 plus tax to do all this! (and food, I guess).

We've been waiting for Courtney to get a little older to go to CoCo Key and I told Matt that we should go now before little boy gets here and we wait another 2-3 years!
So, we're going tonight! The entire hotel is booked, but I think it will be fun anyway! We bought both the girls sleeping bags and they are set! I hope their swimming suits still fit, I still need to find one for myself before we leave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment