Sunday, April 25, 2010

Crazy Sunday!!

Today was crazy! It started with church this morning, then my baby shower, then AWANA awards, and have to give piano lessons yet tonight!

My baby shower today was awesome! It was put on by some of my sister-in-laws and Matt's aunt and they had everything so organized and geared towards boys, even green punch! We walked into the room and Megan said, "Mom, there's a baby boy balloon!" Of course Megan, it's for our boy!

The shower was wonderful! We had a great lunch, a game, and then it was time to open presents. I got lots of onesies and things with monkeys on them (must be the thing lately)! Everything is so darn cute, even for a boy! I even got some toys geared towards boys, including matchbox cars! How exciting!! I also got some crib sheets and blankets , Courtney had to give them the "snuggle test." I think they all passed! Hopefully she won't claim them as her own...

After our shower, we headed over to church to go to AWANA awards. Courtney got her book completion award and her Apple Tree award and Megan got her blue ribbon for her first place at Sparks-a-rama and her book completion award. We are very proud of them!

I still have piano lessons to give tonight and then get the girls to bed to start a new week. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to download pictures and post them. I hope I have some good ones from today!

No comments:

Post a Comment