Monday, February 3, 2014

Quotes by Christian!

Whenever our kids refuse to eat lunch or a meal, Matt and I always say, "Good! More for me then!"

Today we had leftover hamburger vegetable soup. I put some in Christian's bowl and gave it to him.

He saw what it was and pushed it back to me without hesitation and said, "More for you!" He didn't say he didn't want to eat it or that it was gross!

He totally caught on to our scheme, but now he was using it to his advantage!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Christian loves to be read to and being 3, he wants the same book read to him over and over and over.

Yesterday I read him this book at least four to five times!

 
 
Today after lunch he brought me this book again and said, "Will you read this to me?"
 
I asked him, "How many times have I read you this book??"
 
He replied,  "Not so many times."
 
PS You know you have read it too many times when you try to skip sentences and the kid flips back a page and says, "You missed something" and then goes ahead and recites the line that you just skipped. :)   Yes, this happened yesterday with this book!
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment