Sunday, February 2, 2014

Merry Christmas to me!!

I don't buy things for myself very often, but this last couple of months, I have been really wanting a food processor. It's kind of funny because somebody gave me one when we got married and I didn't use it for 10 years, so I gave it to somebody (or something happened to it, I'm not really sure.)

Now I want one again! As I am finding new recipes, I am finding ones that need a food processor to chop up nuts, make batter, etc, and all of the sudden, I have a need for one!

I decided that I would take money I got for Christmas and buy myself a food processor!


One day, with a little help, I ventured into Bed Bath and Beyond and bought myself this 7 cup Cuisinart Food Processor!! It came in the mail about a week later and I absolutely love it!!
I almost find excuses to use it! Tonight I made hamburger vegetable soup and I could've easily cut up the vegetables into little pieces, but it was much more fun putting them in the food processor!

I have also used it to make recipes that I wanted it for in the first place and it worked well!!

I am so excited about my new purchase! And it is all MINE, I don't have to share it with anyone!!

Merry Christmas to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment