Thursday, May 2, 2013

Supper...

In honor of the 3 inches of snow we had today, I decided we were going to have chili for supper. One last time.

I went to the store tonight and bought $200 worth of groceries(yes, we were OUT!) and got home and started chili.  I bought tomato juice because I was pretty sure we had everything else. I even bought crackers and corn chips for us gluten-free people to use in our chili.

I got home and went into my pantry to get everything and there were no chili beans or anything other beans besides Pork and Beans in there!

What?? I was JUST at the store!

How can you have chili without chili beans??

Of course, Megan heard me complaining as I was looking in the pantry and said, "But mom, you promised us chili! You said you had everything!"

So we had chili with just pork and beans, it works, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment