Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More Adventures in potty training

Christian has been potty trained since Christmas, but we are finally getting to the point where he can take himself to the bathroom. He has had a hard time getting his pants up and down until now.

Now he can get his pants and underwear off, but not back on.  His new thing is to go into the bathroom, take his clothes off, go potty, then bring me his clothes to put back on.  This has helped a lot!

Except today. I hear from the bathroom, "Mom, come clean up my mess!"
Me: "What did you do???" (I haven't heard this yet since he's been going on his own.)
Christian: "I peed on the toilet!"
Me: "Did you push 'it' down?" (We sit to go potty.)
Christian, "Uh, no."

I guess we have to work on that yet, he's usually really good about peeing IN the toilet. I also think we should start him young on cleaning up his own messes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment