Friday, May 10, 2013

Rain, rain go away, you are ruining our picnics!

This week is crazy busy, just like the rest of our schedule until the end of May. We were supposed to have a picnic on Wednesday for the homeschool learning center, but it got rained out. It actually got rained out last week and they changed it to this week. Now they completely cancelled it. I was kind of bummed. Today we are supposed to have another picnic for a group that I am in. There are about 90 people signed up- crazy!!! But it is wet out again. I hope it dries out a little bit. I kind of want to get out and do something fun, but actually 90 people is a little much for me. I will probably find my friends and stick with them. Before we go though, we need to finish school up for the week. I always seem to be going over Courtney's last lessons on Friday mornings. I'm not quite sure why we are not getting them done on Thursday, but it's alright, they don't take very long. Finish school work first, then off to the picnic. And maybe a stop at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment