Thursday, August 16, 2012

Should I do laundry??

You should do laundry when:

1.  Your daughter has asked you for about four days in a row where there are some clean underwear. Everyday you respond, "In the dryer."

2.  There are three baskets of folded clothes on the floor, waiting to be put away. These have been on my bedroom floor since last Saturday.

3.  The girls are starting to say, "But I have nothing to wear!" and they are probably right.

4.  There is a huge pile of dirty clothes in my bathroom, probably the biggest I have ever seen.

5.  We decided to go swimming yesterday and we couldn't find the swimming suits.  They were still in the dirty clothes basket from last Friday when we went swimming at the Fremont lakes.  Oh well, they are going to get dirty again, right??

6.  The last three times that the children have taken showers, I have had to go get towels out of my bathroom because all of their towels are in the laundry.

Maybe a priority today should be laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment