Friday, August 10, 2012

Jumping!!

Matt had gotten the tube out yesterday to make sure there wasn't any holds in it and put it in the living room overnight.

Guess who found it today?? the children!  So being the good mom that I am, I let them jump on it and jump and jump and jump some more! Actually I let them jump until somebody got hurt.  Megan thought Christian was in her way, so she pushed him over and he hit the bottom part of the couch. He got a big knot on his head and was even bleeding a little bit.  I sent Megan to time out right away and took care of Christian.

He was fine and when I was talking to Megan about what she did, Christian kept saying, "sorry sissy."  I told him that Megan should be apologizing to him!

When it was all done, I took the tube away and said no more jumping. Of course, Courtney says, "Well, we will go jump on our beds then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment