Friday, August 31, 2012

My language girl!

While Courtney makes me laugh and loves her penguins and bugs, Megan also has certain things she loves. One of them is languages.  She is always asking me words in German and is always eager to learn new things about other languages and people. She is also very interested in sign language.

This came into play last night.  We have been reading a book about the Native Americans for school. In the back of the book, there was a page on sign language that the Native Americans would use to communicate with each other.  We were done reading the book for the day and I saw Megan come into the kitchen and grab it off the counter. Next thing I know, she comes back into the kitchen and starts signing to me! I have no idea what any of this means, but she was pretty proud of herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment